"Powerful women sometimes take decades to recognize that they are straight-up sorcerers."
It began with an intense longing.
For what? I'm not exactly sure. My entry point, way back then, was a shiny new blogging community and the undeniable tug of creative expression.
It was a way to finally hear my own voice.
What I found in the wake of a feverish devotion to these unnamed desires, the constant pull towards a surprise ending I never could have expected, was that it all began and ended with my own true heart. These core truths have held the most powerful and profound answers to every one of my burning questions.
It wasn't a thing I had been wishing for, or even an experience or certain kind of success. That's only what it looked like from the outside. Now, having walked through the fire year after year, on the other side is not perfection or some pinnacle of life, it is a greater view of the entire landscape and all the peaks and valleys of where I've been and where I wish to go - it is seeing myself for who I truly am.
A commitment to this kind of truth always reveals the answers, and these answers propel us forward with fierce velocity.
So, I often get asked how I make stuff happen in my life. What are the nuts and bolts, the behind-the-scenes steps and missteps, the wisdom inside of repeatedly baring my heart in search of abundance, connection and light? More specifically, how do I manifest my soul wishes and dreams in the midst of motherhood, wildly open and connected relationships, and running a heart-centered business I love?
I can tell you with utmost honesty, I do not have all the answers for you.
But I can also tell you with unwavering certainty... you hold all those answers within - and you have to trust yourself deeply to find them.
And I can absolutely help guide you there.
Wish Alchemy is real. I know this only because my life today is living proof of this wild and sacred magic. By giving over to my own true desires, big and small, one after the next, I learned how to bring them to reality and create the life I wanted.
Ten years as a Wish Alchemist, I am now able to feel the rhythm of this soul-work and how to guide my creative energy from one season, one year to the next, in a way that serves my greatest potential and biggest dreams. It's an organic, living process of experience and evolution. It's imperfect, messy, honest, and real.
This is what I want to share with you...what it's all been leading up to. We will walk the path together and come out the other side changed in beautiful and extraordinary ways.
Wish Alchemists Circle (online, with optional in-person gatherings) is the wisdom of 10 years of deeply personal work offered to you in one inspired and sacred container of creativity, guidance, truth, desire, community and love.
My approach is very much, truth AND dare ----> fierce compassion and safety, grounded in wild honesty that works to serve our forward progress. This is the momentum constantly at work in my own life. I will show you how to make it a part of yours (even in those tender places).
September 1, 2015 - June 1, 2016 ...we journey together
Because it takes time to unearth your truest values, practice vulnerability,
and begin to trust your innermost strength and magic!
This circle is an investment in your wildest wishes and spirit-warrior self
Because intimate is how I roll and how I love to hold space. I want to be all-in with you.
As a Wish Alchemist, these will be your sacred tools and offerings:
* An immersive and interactive online experience on our private site and blog, where all the content will be waiting for you as we go (no need compile and save another folder of emails).
* 3 Seasonal, invitation only, Wish Alchemists gatherings on Plum Island, MA, a magical place and wildlife sanctuary, for those who are longing for more sacred in-person experiences. (Oct. 8, 2015 - Feb. 2016 - and spring date TBA)
* Monthly, Wish Alchemy guided videos, for direction, insight and storytelling around the rhythm of the creative cycle and year (with an additional bonus look into July and August!). Discussions will be multifaceted and holistic touching on daring self care and embodied living, finding our boundaries and edges, fierce communication, authentic creativity and sexuality, sacred containers, intimacy and devotion, beautiful business, honoring the ebb and flow, and more.
* Monthly, Alchemy Lab creative mini-workshops, for playful exploration around core aspects of each months work. No art experience required, just a willingness to get a little bold and messy as there is something in the kinesthetic process of making that shakes loose new magic! We will scribble, tear paper, play with words, paint, and, of course, make a few Alchemy Cards.
* Private virtual gathering space for monthly goal setting and live chats on Facebook, helping us to dive deeper with connections, resources and all soul work in our circle. Live chats will be scheduled once per month, open to your specific questions and feedback.
* Moon cycle Inner Alchemy Card draws. On each New Moon and Full Moon I will draw and share an Inner Alchemy Card pull for you to muse upon, a practice that continues to help guide me throughout the year.
* A go at your own pace format, where you choose your own adventure and take only the wisdom and work that serves you. September to June will fly.
You will soon feel the rhythm of each month like the air you breathe... organic, powerful, sustainable, where gentle shifts can occur and wishes do come true.
This circle is for YOU, if you
...are in need of a place to begin.
...are further along on your path, but are seeking more integration, alignment and freedom.
...enjoy a combined holistic approach of grounded and practical, intuitive and spiritual.
...are searching for clarity around your own true rhythms, desires, practices, and soul-answers.
...need a platform to safely set goals and seek kind encouragement and accountability.
...crave connection with others who are on a similar path of true-living.
...are ready to play with vulnerability in order to manifest wild transformation!
Wish Alchemists Circle
$35 mo. for 10 months (auto-billed monthly)
$298 for the complete year (save $52)
* Note: registrations are processed personally, by hand (not by computer) so may take up to 24hrs. I am so glad you've said YES!