Thank you to everyone who's been showing up with your reaching out to find out ways to help support the Be Seen Project! Even though we are still in the scrappy, grassroots beginning, I have a clear vision for how I hope to advance this work.
Here is how you can help:
- Follow and share about the Be Seen Project. I'm proud of the larger impact this little platform is having already and I am devoted to creating brave community for BIPOC artists, makers and activists, sharing our work, gathering resources and telling our stories @beseenproject
- Support our amazing initiatives. As the BSP platform continues to grow and more BIPOC activism/craftivism projects are featured, you can use your creative superpowers to knit, sew, paint, write and literally *make* a difference.
- Share your work and resources. Host a conversation with me about the project. Become an official Sponsor or part of our Cohort (hit reply for details). Host a fundraiser. Offer your time, your skills, your goods or your platform to help raise awareness and elevate voices that need to be heard. There are a million creative ways you can put your talents to work - let's collaborate!
- Wear a mask and protect BIPOC lives. Red Masks as part of the #redmaskproject are finally available via donation thanks to our amazing team of volunteer sewers!
- DONATE to help us reach our phase two goal of funding micro grants for artists work as activists!
- Refer a BIPOC artist or maker. Know an inspiring person of color creating impactful work in the world or who has an important story to tell? Please do connect us!
Join me. Help lift artists and makers doing brave work that is changing our world. We can not do it alone. ♥